vdoc Terms & Conditions
Please find below our Terms and Conditions. By accessing our services via Cignpost Health Limited, you are accepting the Terms and Conditions of vdoc London Region Limited.
Please note that vdoc can only provide non- emergency medical services. If you are suffering from acute head or heart pains or have suffered a trauma that requires immediate medical attention, you should call 999 and request an ambulance or visit your nearest accident and emergency unit immediately.
Our terms and conditions may change from time to time, so please check them each time you order a service from vdoc.
- GENERAL INFORMATION
- When accessing services, you agree that all information given is accurate. The person registering the account will be the “patient” and the only person who is entitled to use our service. You cannot register an account on behalf of another person.
- These services are offered and provided by vdoc London Region Ltd, a company registered at 10 Norwich St, London, UK, EC4A 1BD with company number 09869738 and not by Cignpost Health Limited or any of its staff, employees, affiliates or subsidiaries.
- You cannot let any other person use your account to access these services.
- You must be over 18 years old to use this service.
- All prices listed are in UK sterling and correct at the time of entering the information, however, we reserve the right to change prices of any item at any time.
- We provide a remote medical concierge service and we shall make all reasonable efforts to provide this service using reasonable care and skill.
- You will be able to consult a vdoc Doctor on a private basis by means of an online video-link or by telephone. That consultation may lead to one or more of the following:
- medical advice regarding the condition(s) or issue(s) you present;
- a private prescription for medication which is transmitted to a pharmacy of your choice for fulfilment;
- a referral to a relevant consultant for further diagnosis and investigatory procedures; and
- ultimately a referral to a consultant for a medical procedure, should investigatory procedures show such action to be necessary.
- ACCESS TO SERVICES
- After initial contact, you will receive an e-mail from us acknowledging that we have received your request for service. Please note that this does not mean that your service request has been accepted. All service requests are subject to acceptance by us, availability of doctors and we will confirm such acceptance to you by sending you an e-mail.
- The contract between us will only be formed when we send you activation of service confirmation.
- YOUR RIGHTS AS CONSUMER
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions seeks to exclude or limit your legal rights as a consumer.
- EVENTS OUTSIDE OUR CONTROL
We will not be liable for any failure or delay in performing our obligations where that failure or delay results from any cause that is beyond our reasonable control.
- APPLICABLE LAW
These terms of sale and the supply of the goods will be subject to English Law, and the English courts will have jurisdiction in respect of any dispute arising from the contract.
- We collect personal information about you when you provide it. The information is encrypted and any information we store is held on secure servers.
- Unless we are required to do so by law or by a regulatory body, we only disclose your information to a third party when we need to do so to provide a service that you have requested. For example, we will send your prescription information to a pharmacy if you request it. If you allow it, we also provide consultation reports back to your GP. We never use, disclose or sell your personal data for marketing purposes.